Cousins - friends for ever !!

Hello Friends,

Today I have my latest creations to share & all the fun I am having with the new tools I have shopped for !


These are Good old pictures , 
My extended family is a close knit Joint family so my DH & his sister are very close to their cousins n obsessed with growing up pics as you can see here ! 

They all are november born esp the last pic you see all the 3 (2bro n 1 sis) are born on 30th November (1980,1983,1985) lil sis inlaw missed by a week & was born on 21 nov! They all celebrate birthdays together whenever possible , the 3 were together 3 years back !
These days they all stay apart & rarely meet up or one or the other is missing during meets!


The occassion was the wedding of the youngest & the last one to get Hoocked so I decided on making a collage frame for all the 4  so here it is !

Few close ups -

Choose to write a quote on cousins here



 For what all went in -

I have created this Scrap board on a 12x12 Canvas from ItsyBitsy
 using papers from Mesmerising India by Divya  
&  few others from my reuse box! 

Lace border from my stash 
The words die cuts  are from kaisercraft Confetti Collectables

Here's how I put it together using my new tool 

We R Memory Keepers - Card Punch - 3 x 4


Sorry for bad pictures ! these are my phone clicks !

  
I am big fan of this punch now as it helps me do wonders with pics n cards too! 

It was fun playing with pictures ! 

You can see my other Canvas Creations Here

Thanks for dropping in

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts