Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Birthday Party for Dhruv

Hello Friends ,
This has been a long lost Post but sharing it today here

My son turned 4 on 14th dec '13 , He has grown up into such an awesome, caring, loving boy. I wanted a Handmade Birthday for him so tried my best to make invites n the Birthday Banner ! 


I have used the Great Vacation pack from DCWV & 6x6 cards from ItsyBitsy 

 Handwritten invite


 Transportation die cuts from my stash



We had great fun ! 

Thanks for dropping in !!

2 comments:

  1. The invites look cute :) and so is the banner :).It's always a joy to make something for our kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it and yes its always special making it for kids !!
      Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...