Friday, February 7, 2014

All you need is Love

Hello Friends,

Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in this world and what could be a better time to let your dear ones know that you love them ;) I started with making something special for my DH ! Since I have a 4 year old around with me all the time surprises don't work n I need to share it ;) 

I made A mini tag book with 10 reasons why 


I Love the man in MY Life!

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,

10 tags with Jute twine



Inside the tag book , tag pockets & behind look 

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,


I wrote it all in the tag making sure it is 100% Handmade !

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks, 

Lulupu Challenge #25 - Oh So LOVE-ly!!! :)
Thanks for dropping in !

14 comments:

  1. a very colorful card. Thanks for playing along Kraftzone challenge #2
    The Valentine Connection

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !!!
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful tag-book, Sharada. Loved the concept and the way you have used the different pattern papers and the embellishments. Really looks awesome!

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having an eye for such lil details dear !

      Delete
  4. Adorable tag book, Sharada! especially love those cute buttons and Owls on front page!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u shilpa for such lovely comments!

      Delete
  5. so cute....Thnx for playing along at Kraftzone challenge #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww.....this is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...