Triple heart easel card

Hello Friends,
I am back after a refreshing Vacation and I have been crafting this year as there is no looking back !!

I am feeling great stricking out my To Craft List and here I begin with ,


Triple heart easel card

I had this card on my To do list for long but seems like I was waiting for V day to inspire me & here pop I make it!



This is how it looks all closed & tied up !

I have used 3 sizes of heart die & the largest heart measures 4x4 !


Inked the hearts with ENCORE ULTIMATE METALLIC INK ,card stock ,Pp, heart shape die , flowers , swirls , ribbon, butterflies all from ItsyBitsy store! 


                                                                   


The Final look! 



Playing along -
The ItsyBitsy Picture Bingo Challenge Pattern paper, ribbon & ink 

Ps- I was the finalist at the The ItsyBitsy Picture Bingo Challenge

Thanks for dropping in!

Comments

  1. Sharada it been on my to do list too since ages!! I am tempted to ask you to let me have a sneak peak at your to do list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely Doc! I guess I better make a post on it so I strike it off more promptly! hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done, I have tried it out with Circular ones, but this is a real heart stealer, I am sure the recepient is gonna luuuuv this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... durga , thank u soo much ur comment made my day :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Easel card ! I agree with Dugra ,heart shape is real "Heart Stealer " !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such lovely comments , pooja makes my work worth it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts