"Scrap Your Scraps"

Hello Friends ,
Today I am sharing something interesting , I have always loved Reusing & it has been my main focus in crafting . 

I have been crafting from last 2.5 years & regularly collecting n putting my scraps in good use ! I have box called Reuse which hold all the  tit bits & smaller scrap peices ! 

Today I have a recycled tag converted into embellishment for my cards






Step 1 - All brand / price tags from the shopping done last year 



Step 2- Make a collage of all the tit bits scraps of paper ,


A even coat of fevicol with water first then on collage again !

Gives this shiny effect





Finally embellish it with Lace , stickers & sentiment sickers
    





Here are few others I came up with !




Now I am using one of the tags made , ie the circle tag for a card !



This card background is made from leftovers from my last project & trimmed the edges !


Finally a lovely card for someone special from most of the scraps in my Reuse Box !

Participating in 

Thanks for dropping in !

Comments

  1. Arey wah!! Recycling taken to new heights!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doc , I have a loads of ideas in store, lazy to write the post! It was you who coaxed me to write this up!! This year will surely make it up :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice Sharada, lovely way to used the tags , recycling it in a brand new concept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Durga, all these lovely comments inspire me to do more :)

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful ! The collage bg with scraps looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pooja, yes dear I making most of the mix & match Bg's these days :)

      Delete
  4. lovely!Thanks for the inspiration...I hate to throw even a shred of designer paper.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in Juhi! I truly agree with that , I guess I have a long way to go to use up all the Scraps I have been hoarding :)

      Delete
  5. Brilliant use of scraps, Sharda! great card! Thanks for joining Lulupu Challenge #24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shilpa , it was fun playing along :)

      Delete
  6. wow... great use of price tags .. awesome recycling...

    hridya
    http://quillthrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharada ! Great to see your work again :)
    I particularly loved the tags u did !!
    Such detailing with so little is a good job done :)
    thanks for playing with us at Lulupu this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot pooja, coming from u it means a lot! Had fun playing along!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts