Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quilted Hearts !

Hello Friends,
I am glad to be there each day here & share , inspire & do more with my work !

Here is a Scrappy quilted Heart card Today from my Reuse box ;)


I used an scrap piece of  card stock as a base , stuck all the colour coordinated PP leftovers from my earlier projects on it! 

Ran it through my Big Shot with the Heart thin-let dies & here I get so many teeny weeny hearts all quilted nicely looking like a patch work !

 I did a bit of faux stitching along the hearts n the printed sentiments  & here I finish my 6x6 Red Hot lovey dowey card !!

Playing along 


Thanks for dropping in :)


2 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty, love the stitch lines and the colors on the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...