Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Moving Fancy Fold card

Hello Friends ,
I am  regularly Blogging & doing my best to keep in track with everyone in the bloggers land :) Its very tempting these days to see soo many creations & creators ! 

Today I have one more creation, coming out my comfort zone & challenging myself to go beyond
 from my To Craft List (will b sharing my list here soon) 

Moving Fancy Fold card


I couldn't stop at ONE , I made one more :) 


I just love the Wood Grain Bg  from DCWV  THE TEXTURES & FINISHES STACK,
 kept it same in both the cards!



Its a 7x5 CARD with 3x3 accordion fold card on it ! I have decorated the 3x3 card with PP lefovers from other projects keeping the colour coordination..  Inside I kept it plain for more writing :)


 I am just in love with the CROP-A-DILE CORNER CHOMPER TOOL !! Its a must for a crafter like me who loves doing the edges of the cards !

I gave my try with Triple heart easel card too
Thanks for dropping in !

6 comments:

  1. How cool. Love the fancy folds....I'm very unadventurous when it comes to cards...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yyam, Its the same with me but this year I am challenging myself to give a try ;)

      Delete
  2. So so pretty!!! I have made these too and they are so much fun!! There's so much space to play with!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true & it very addictive ! making more of these :) would love to see ur creations :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...