Memory Scrapbook

Hello Friends,
Scrapbooks or memory albums are my all time favourites & when my hubby requested for my creation I was on the top of the world ! He is my strongest critic :) So I had to make it flawless *winks*

Colleague's farewell gift wishing her Good bye and all the best

Here is my Creation , 7x5 size Memory album Made to wish a co-worker Bon voyage by writing touching messages .

photo album with journal space

I have used 4x6 snap cards Snappy Thoughts here along with clock face from tim holtz die Bigz tick tock

I have used 4x6 snap cards Snappy Thoughts here I am in love with the collection so u can see many more books coming in!


Finally U can see me Stamping ;) !! 
Loads of space for the messages n mini journalising cards ! 

Loved making a Clean And Simple projects using dies, stamps and snap cards 


Thanks for dropping in!

Comments

  1. Wonderful farewell gift !I loved the the cover most...the camera n clock look Wow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful parting gift...and a timeless way to store those precious memories. Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. this is pretty.. and lovely stamping, Sharad.. way to go :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts