Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Cards

Hello Friends ,
Its Holiday Season, I love the month of December..... its time to think about what to give those special people in my life,  I want to be sure they know how much they mean to me and my list is long!! 

I started with cards & I love CAS cards :)


 I enjoy using stickers & most of my cards are made around them !


 Here I have used most of the scraps from cards made last year for christmas :)


 I am very much happy with the out come :)


Finally this card is my favourite, made this for a friend who loves snowman :)
 I have used a PP ,chipboard birdie here, hand drawn & cut the snowmen & printed Christmas wishes !

I am entering challenges

The ItsyBitsy Make it Festive Challenge



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. 


20 comments:

  1. All your cards are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. All wonderful cards and those snowmen are too cute. Beautiful papers you have used. Thanks for sharing these with us at Unstampabelles for our Christmas challenge. We are all about papers and stickers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Great use of the stickers and scraps - we love that you use those in this challenge! I like the snowmen but the joy card draws me back. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Lovely christmas cards. Thanks for plaing along at DCAM challenges #5 CAS Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Awww...these are adorable! I love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  6. My fave is the snowmen too :) thanks for joining in our challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  8. AWESOME Cards... Not too smple though... Thanx for playing along with us in DCAM CHALLENGE # 5 CAS- (Clean and Simple) CARDS !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  9. Very pretty Cards
    Thanks for playing with us at DCAM Challenge # 5 CAS Cards
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  10. Lovely cards.... very creative... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...