Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mini Accordion Anniversary Card



Hello Friends,
I am hooked on to accordion cards these days & here is my latest creation :)

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,
Its time to celebrate , celebrate togetherness & here's what I made to make someone special on their special day !


I am in love with the Tatty Teddy Bear from the Do crafts collection !


The stamps are We R Stamps, Die cut hearts & tags from Itsybitsy

Inside of the card - There are 4 tags to write messages on..


Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,


The person who received the card was totally happy my creation ! 
After completing a project handed over with complete trust on my design and concept and hearing some very sweet feedback from the client 
*Bliss*



Thanks for dropping in!

12 comments:

  1. Such a beauty. Sharada next time try a pop up in some of those beautiful folds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doc surely will give that a try!!

      Delete
  2. thats a lovely fold !!! And the images are so cute :) Love the papers u used very unusual :) thanks for playing with us at BGC this fortnight ! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...this is soooooo cute! :)
    Awesome job...no wonder you made your client happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. how adorable! Super stuff Sharada - Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes with ItsyBitsy Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...