Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

LOVE - see the beauty around you!

Hello Friends,

Scrapbooks have been my all time favourites & seems like everyone around also is in love with my Memory Books :) Hence I have been busy making Books n Books in the last 2 months !! Without bragging much here I present to you a Love Book !!

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,
Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks, 

Its my cousins wedding this november, we have grown up together so many memories growing up & he has been a special Brother as he was my support system always.... as we grew up we have grown apart but still we spent our best years together !! I always wanted to make it special & didn't want this lovely event go off without a special handcrafted Gift!

I am making a love book for him for him & his fiancee... for the memories of their courship, engagement & wedding memories! 

I chose to go with the Mariposa papers(

MARIPOSA PREMIUM 12X12 INCHES )

Handmade roses with glitters  Swirly Hydrangea Die for the flower  
LOVE STRUCK CLEAR STAMP LOVE BIRDS has lovely small stamps that I have used in the back drop!
MARIPOSA POP UP WORDS GLITTER EM-029-00023 1PK DCWV stickers used here.

Here's the close up of the Front page! 


I have used 7 roses that symbolises the wedding vows :) Celebration Time so loaded with glitters & colours like copper n bronze !

Inside view - small pockets cards to write down sweet memories or dates !


I am sharing few of the pages I found interesting & want to share





 Photo mats with photo corners to hold pictures


On the last page made an accordion book reads 'Forever & always"with embossed pockets which also holds 7 photo's & journal tags! 
This part has been my favourite among the whole book ...


Finally a sweet msg for my Brother-


You were always my best friend, looking out for me

making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.

Even if I searched the world over

there cannot be a better brother than you.

Wishing You Life's Best Always..



This memory book is very special to me & I have enjoyed every bit making it !!

I am in love with this Love book!!

  let me know how much u liked this book :)

Playing along with

The Anything Goes with ItsyBitsy Challenge




Thanks for dropping in

22 comments:

  1. Its wonderful Sharada ! An awesome gift for wedding ! I loved the cover most and the pps you choose are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments pooja, ya I am extremely in love with the PP's that I wanted to hold on to them for some more time :)

      Delete
  2. Love the gorgeous lace you used on the front page..fabulous!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot doc! U always just give soo much attention to creations every lil details that flatters me & suprises me too

      Delete
  3. Dear Sharada,
    WOW this LOVE book is certainly that!!! Full of LOVE from you!!! WHat an amazing gift to give, they will LOVE IT!! You should be happy with it lovely, you've super stared!!! Thanks heaps for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sharnee for dropping in & showering love on my Love book:)

      Delete
  4. Sharada, what an amazingly beautiful gift! I am sure they will love it. I looks fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing this creation with us this fortnight at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping ! it is fun playing along with u :)

      Delete
  5. beautiful wedding gift! Thanks for playing along with us at BGC#41.
    hugs,
    Shafaq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Love Book! I am sure your brother will treasure this beautiful, heartfelt gift that you have made him and his fiancée. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gifting idea for a wedding...love the cover page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  8. What an amazing gift to give to your brother. Beautiful detail and love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  9. Hi Sharada, this book is absolutely lovely. And the hand made flowers are so beautiful. Came to your blog through catchy challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  10. Oh wow Sharada - this is outstanding!!! What a beautiful gift, so many pretty details, and the cover is just gorgeous! Super super stuff! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes with ItsyBitsy Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  11. Oh wow that is gorgeous ! Love the front of the book its beautiful !
    Unfortunately the Over the edge element here is not really going off the edge. Which means some element on the face of your LO should be half hanging out of the LO and half inside to be exact.
    Nonetheless your work is beautiful and thanks for sharing with us at BGC !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...