Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Diwali Glitter cards!

Hello Friends ,

Diwali (or Deepavali, the "festival of lights") is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) or spring (southern hemisphere) every year. Diwali is one of the largest and brightest festivals in India, it is the festival of lights and celebration. 


Diwali / Deepavali is our favorite festival ... No wonder that the most popular Diwali Greeting cards will have atleast one diya figuring in them. 




















Happy DIWALI!!
I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!










Regards!
Sharada Dilip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...