Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Teachers Day Crafting!



Hello Friends ,


I am very excited today , as I have a guest on my blog today :)




Dhruv loves colouring ! So asked him to colour his fav "Teddy bear" pic ! He doesnt colour inside the lines yet so cut it out n let him stick it on the cardstock :)




printed out the wording fit for the card !


Its easy peasy.....all excited to make many more such gifts




I just love the fact we both are creating together & he loves helping mom these days ! 

Dhruv & me got a chance to participate at a inter preschool competition 



We created a picture of nature with Hand prints and leg print .



We created the sun , flowers and the little elements with finger painting or thumb prints 

This is what we created :) 




Thanks for droping in! 

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...