Teacher's Day card 2

Hello Friends ,
This Teacher's day me & my son geared up to make some lovely cards for the teachers & wanted to make a fun theme so we choose to make teddies , bees n butterflies :)

This year dhruv choose to colour or else he gets only to stick :)



We decided to make cards for all the teachers in his pre-school as this will be his last year here ! So we made 12 cards !


 We are making use of 6x6 card stocks from ItsyBitsy!


 I felt the urge to make window cards seeing the lovely teddies dhruv chose to colour :)


I made the best use of my embossing folders in all the cards we made :)


we made a few cards with teddy bear punches card with lil hearts on them & used the cute teddy tapes too


One more window card with rainbow colours :)

Here we went ahead with tapes & border punch instead of embosing!


some more cards with doillies & dragonflies 


 Here is a special card which went along with a handmade book !


Handmade mini note books made from old note book papers ! 



Here are the cards finally packed with some awesome handmade gifts along ! 
I have decorated the envelope with the tapes I have been hoarding from long! I guess I put them in good use this season!



We had loads of fun making it :)

Last year we choose to send to school  my sons Favourite story " The hungry catterplillar " photo card  !

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2012/06/photo-frame-card.html?showComment=1378310101653#c285685590988249943
So what have You been making for teachers day ?

Thanks for dropping in!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts