Thursday, September 5, 2013

Faux Lattice Window Card

Hello Friends ,

Today my son asked me something really sweet , He wanted to know weather I shall be making cards for my teachers too like the ones I made for all his favourite teacher!

This struck to me, I had to make something special for someone who has taught me everything !


Your Inspiring words & Touching Gestures,

Made me what I am & Who I am .....

any amount of thanks wouldn't be enough ,


I love creating this project with 

THIN CUTS BIRDIE CAGE 

Quilling strips for lattice window
quilled roses from 5mm quilling strips
Ribbon lace 
Pearls
Inked the roses & lattice window with baby pink stamp pad!


Here is a small note attached inside for all that I wanted to write for my loving Madam! She just celebrated her 60th birthday so this card went in for wishing her for her birthday & teachers day !


Thanks for being my inspiration!

I am playing along 
DCAM -Shabby is Chic!
PPS -Anything Goes!

Thanks for dropping in!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! ThanQ so much for playing along with us DCAM CHALLENGE #2 SHABBY IS CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. thanks for playing along with us at DCAM Challenge Shabby is Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is just sooo cute ! Love it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird cage looks lovely and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Pyramid Tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...