Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Family Scrapbook


Hello Friends,

Its been long time I haven't shared my progress on my Family Scrapbook , I am making sure Dhruv's special moments are treasured !

"A memory is a way of holding onto things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."

Baby record album 

I started scrap-booking or say recording details in my life after my son was born and since then like I have mentioned in my blogs I keep making books every year with each years best pics and records!







First Year book 

2 years back I bought this album and; had shared its First page here 







I was updating all the pic only on FB as I was filling up the book in my own terms and themes not actually following the system of layouts :) sooner I felt its just my way of Scrap-booking !



First page in this book

This year I have not just been recording, journalising with pictures as well trying my best to embellish them & follow some layouts !


The last and best page of this book discussed here


For the next book I went ahead and decorated the front page



This album I bought at Itsybitsy and have used fabric tape, felt letters, journaling , faux stitching & even when ahead with some fussy cutting with the picture :)

I am soo happy with the outcome !!

Have loads to share about the books pics coming up next !
Thanks for dropping in !














4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...