Followers

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Family book 2

Hello friends,

I hope you loved my creations and thanks a lot for the appreciations !
I am back with more on my Family Scrapbook :)


Today I have loads of pics from my family Scrapbook 
Year book 2
last post here

Sharing some of my favourites from the book 



This page is all about His day 1 at school
first day at school

our trip to Goa 



"A memory is a way of holding onto things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."


Thanks for dropping in!


6 comments:

  1. Love the way you arranged the hearts and the sandal ball is such a creative idea
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lo dear..awesome memories to treasure! Love the heart tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely lo dear..awesome memories to treasure! Love the heart tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot lavina! it was great having u here :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...