Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Mickey Mouse birthday party invite & favours

Hello Friends,
Last 15 days have just been awesome with 4 projects to be completed , you might have already seen the sneak peaks on FB. Here I am so restless to share them all with you :)

My favourite of all the projects is the Mickey Mouse Birthday Invite I was making for a friends son who shall turn 1 :) 

It was something I always wanted to try & thanks to "S" for trusting me & going ahead on this theme :)



The card is totally Hand cut & in few places have used scallops for cutting photo's ! I got the template online but the size was too big for our requirement so zeroed down to a smaller hand designed Mickey mouse :)


I made sure I tried all the options possible & brainstorming with "S" we  finalised on this :)

Then worked on the return gifts & favor bags :)
Favor bags are in the shape of take away bags with a thank you note on it!I am in love with magnets these days here's what i came up with, MICKEY for boys & Minnie for girls :)



ALL in all a complete set of pictures here


Hope you all enjoyed my creation just like my friend who is gaga over the mickey now :)

Hey I have been creating Handcut designs drop in here to see the shoe theme party

 I love buying stuffs locally & collect whatever I need whenever I find it & so I shop only at Itsy bitsy for the core crafting stuffs!
Magnets & cardstocks both red & black, glitter papers foam used here are all from Itsy bitsy

playing along with ItsyBitsy -

'For the Kids' Challenge


Thanks for dropping in!


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. waoh! such a quick comment :) thanks a lot shyla :)

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. The invitation and return gift perfectly blended with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice creations, sharda!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful Sharada .So much of work cutting everything by hands..Loved the invites and wonderful idea of magnet as return gift !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey I know it was lot of pain but guess it was worth it n just wanted to give it a try :)

      Delete
  5. Soo cute creations...Loved the fridge magnet ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely...the invites and the return gifts coordinate so well....

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is such a perfectly executed project, love the fridge magnets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waoh thanks Tavi for all the appreciation :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...