Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Handmade Flower

Hello Friends,
I am here to share Something interesting , I am making handmade flowers....
here's what I have been making with my Scallop circle dies!


This is the same Flower I made for the ItsyBitsy Big Shot party!
This tag is a recycled art where in I have used the back drop from the sticker backing  & I have used some stickers to cover up the name :)


Made the flower using scallop thin cut dies from ItsyBitsy ! 
There are 3 layers of the flower from the 4th scallop.... 
I have just crumbled the scallops to give it this effect :) 
I have used black ink to give it a distressed look!


Used a big button for the center & chipboard embellishment here with a coordinating butterfly!

playing along with -


I have also used a Scallop Circle flower in my other projects  here

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2013/07/years-of-togetherness.html


http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2013/07/rakhi-cards.html

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2013/07/accordion-album-its-all-about-us.html

Hope It was fun making projects using dies and punches

Thanks for dropping in :)





14 comments:

  1. Seeing the way you recycled the pretty paper really excited me as I have the same one lying around and didnt know what to do with it.Its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonia :) always inspired by ur reusing skills n finally doing my best! ur comments mean a lot.........thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. The flower looks lovely and wonderful up-cycling !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Thats very pretty!! loved the blooms!!Thanx for playing along with us @ DCAM CHALLENGES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mansi :) ur comments mean a lot!

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful ,love the colors and use of die is excellent .
    Thanks for playing along with us at DCAM Chalenge #1 " Anything goes with a handmade flower"
    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing flower , Lovely up cycling , .Thanks for playing along with us at DCAM challenges #1 " Anything goes with a handmade flower "
    All the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...