Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Art Display Board

Hello Friends



Since my little one started nursery almost 4 months ago he has been bringing home the sweetest coloring pages!  I've been seeing some fun ideas on how to display kids art work at home
Here is my version!
I always wanted to have a colourful Alphabet wall art and as well cloth pins for art display so combined my needs & came up with this :)



Make these display boards for the kids school work and awards.

They are simple to make all you need is a canvas (any size),

Here I have used 16x16 sized canvas Here .
 I wanted a big one so went on with this n had plenty of space to decorate!



I have added some wooden shapes, coloured paper, wooden pegs, PVA glue to put all this together.



If you get the wooden shapes you can either paint them or trace them onto coloured paper,





I went on with Dcwv the DCWV Grade School Stack, They have wonderful papers love the Albphabets & numbers I have used here :) 
The black board PP is also from the same stack! 



It even has coordinate ephemeras that I have used here and love it :) perfect for my Board !!



Dhruv has already started using it! This one shall go into his room on the blue wall :)




Now we have shifted to Our Own New house , 
I am trying my best to decorate it so many more creations to come :)
I am so waiting for this to go on its right place :)
Please share your views on this 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip


Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sudha :) Its great having you here :)

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous idea Sharada and its so much fun too ..I really like this colorful display board you have created for your son ..It must make him so proud to display his school work here !!

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #11 and best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Hussena , yup Dhruv is all excited n the proud owner of this board!

      Delete
  3. Juz amazing Sharada... Loved it...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping in and taking time to comment !

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping in and taking time to comment !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...