You & me Flip book mini album

Hello friends,
I have been crafting these days , as I have shifted to a new home....
Our OWN home with loads of space & especially a crafting room for me ;) !! 
Pics & info on all this in my next post :)

Today I present to you a Flip book / mini album I made for a friends wedding anniversary, treasure her a year of love , 12 pics & tags :)

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks,

8x8 scrapbook with 12 photo spaces & tags ! 



These are the tags made from scraps and sticker set back papers. 
This is  how the book looks once opened :)




Book is all about Love & togetherness




Linking this to 

CRAFT Challenge 214 – Here Comes The Bride/Wedding/Anniversary


Something more here
There is a giveaway at Lin Handmade Greeting Card

http://azlina-lin.blogspot.in/2013/07/july-2013-blog-giveaway.html

I am just in love with those die cuts & printed ribbons!!
You can try your luck at winning these goodies by entering this giveaway and as usual it is super easy to enter it.

Thanks for dropping in :)

Comments

  1. beautiful mini album sharada and i love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely pretty creation...thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT X Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping in carol :)

      Delete
  3. this is lovely and will be cherished, thanks for sharing at CRAFT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for ur comments they mean a lot :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts