Friday, July 19, 2013

Wherever you go, Go with all ur heart :)

Hello Friends,
I have made a simple CAS card on the theme "The Sky is the Limit"
Use at least one element in your card seen in the sky 
(So you can use the sky background, clouds, an airplane, a rocket,etc... actually the sky is the limit)



I made a good bye and good luck card here
 Reading "Sky is the limit " only colour blue came into my mind so here's my creation , I went on with blue water n boat & kept the sky pale with a sun n birds :)



Hand written sentiments
"wherever you go,
Go with all your heart "
Playing along -
Thanks for dropping in !!

6 comments:

  1. WOnderful take on challenge ,loved your card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot for the lovely comments dear

      Delete
  2. lovely card and sentiment!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...