Tuesday, July 2, 2013

THANK You -for all the lil things you did for me everyday :)

Hello Friends ,
Its fun to make little cards or thank you notes every time I dispatch my orders at HappyMomentzz!!


This time I decided to make lovely 4x6 CAS cards for my regular customers, to highly appreciate their efforts to decide on going for Handcrafted Gifts  :)

I call them my Note Card Collection


supplies used-
card stock- Fabriano
border punch- pointed flower Ek success punch from crafters corner
fabric tape
embossing folder
die cut from my friend Mayuri kini


card stock- Fabriano
fabric tape
pp- ALL DRESSED UP MAT STACK from crafters corner
chipboard shape flourish from Itsybitsy
pearls
flowers


supplies used-
card stock- Fabriano
ebossing folder
fabric tape
stickers

Finally I made something for my Hubby for all the support & love I get from him in every little thing he does for me :) He is the person I rely on from shopping for stuffs I am short of during new orders, packaging my stuffs & he makes sure it reaches my customers safely :)


Inside the card It says "Thank you"



supplies used-
card stock- Fabriano
pp- ALL DRESSED UP MAT STACK from crafters corner
Sentiments - newspaper cut out
border punch- pointed flower Ek success punch from crafters corner
Flower -THIN CUTS SWIRLY HYDRANGEA DIE 

I am playing along

Challenge 10- 'Thank you so much!!- Crafters corner challenges


Thanks for all your love & blessing 
Have a nice day



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea to send these pretty notecards to your clients.They will sure appreciate it.I love the card you made for your husband.What a neat idea to take the sentiment from a newspaper.Very clever.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Corner Challenge #10.Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for ur comments they mean a lot :)

      Delete
  2. How thoughtful to make cards for your clients. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Awwww! what a wonderful way to thank your customers.. it's indeed a noble thought! n u r sooo lucky to have a husband like him... It's a blessing from the god!
    Thank you so much for playing Crafter's Corner challenge #10 - "Thank you" with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Such pretty cards Sharada!...Like Pallavi,I think my fave is one where you have used the newspaper sentiment...Not only is it a fabulous idea but the card has turned out just beautiful !

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #10 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...