Thursday, July 25, 2013

Misting techique

Hello friends,

Its soo much fun at the bloggers world where we learn from each other as well revive techniques & tricks ! I have been learning a lot from my blogger friends & especially from deepti from catchy carfts!


Her techniques are  always simple & very inspiring!! I follow her videos they just make everything so simple:)


This card is all about water misting technique... I just loved the way she made the card so I came up with this creation of mine :)I loved her video here Create Something - Friendship Day Card Series I

Deepti is celebrating  blogs 1st anniversary with CASE my card + Celebrations 
I made this card following this card !

thanks for dropping in !

2 comments:

  1. True...Deepti is really inspiring ! I loved the bg you have made looks fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very beautiful Sharada. love the misted BG. Thank you so much for your words and thank you for joining the fun at Catchy Crafts.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...