Friday, July 26, 2013

Friends -are the essence of life

Hello friends ,
I have been making cards lately keeping in mind one colour scheme , just want to play with colours and I started with blue so you can see my last 2 blogs & todays also is using the colour Blue :)

we r memory keepers stamps
friendship day card
I have used two card stocks & stamped on the blue n white to complete the picture . In the center I have a printed sentiment, I also went on to add a silver glittery ribbon to go with the colours!
Love the out come :)

This card is inspired by one of deepti's creations 
playing along with 

CASE my card + Celebrations 


thanks for dropping in!!

7 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...