Wednesday, July 24, 2013

For A CHARMing Challenge

Hello friends,
I have been lazy these days, I see lots of challenges coming up every month feel I must make one card & then just keep thinking :) 

Finally today I did something ie actually made a card for  A CHARMing Challenge!

With this card as you see I have bought new stamps , kaisercraft stamps they were on sale @ itsy bitsy !
Sunflower were die cuts I bought from someone last year & used it only on my carton bags. 
Finally my charm is my good old hanging earrings (I always save the singles left from my misplaced jewelleries )! Have used some tatted lace along!

I always wanted to participate at deepti's challenges so here is my take on it !

Hope you love it......had fun making it!

7 comments:

  1. So stylish you have made it look with just a few elements. Love the earring recycling
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot sonia , wanted to do more with less :)
      had been waiting all the while for you to drop in ! welcome back !!!

      Delete
  2. Its beautiful Sharda ,I love the use of earring for the charm..really looks charming !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love how you added the earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Sharada! Very sweet card! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Catchy Challenges. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh loved the earring u have used as a charm. Thanks so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and charm is really charming.thanks for joining at catchy challenge.
    megha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...