Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Explosion box - Musculine theme

Hello friends,
I finally made a Explosion box single layer for now ;) my first attempt ! Wanted to surprise my husband as he was bored of seeing me do only cards & scrapbooks so tried my hand on something different!!


I have choose  the colour yellow for this week & started working with this !I wanted to make it more masculine as my hubby complains I make everything in pink & purple ! I could have avoided the flowers but then when I want all stuffs relating to love how can I miss keeping flowers in it! 


I used all the words he often uses on the corners of the top corners !


Inside is a single layer & a treat box! Here I couldn't resist myself & went ahead with & purples !
Treat box is recycled from my empty double sided tape roll ;)
Here I have used pink & purple stars also :)



Here I have used dies to cut my photo's & behind every pic i have used stickers :)


The treat box opens up & was filled with my hubby's favorite chocolates & This one did surprise him ;) He has taken this to his office n it holds a special place on his table now !!!

Thanks a lot for dropping in !

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha it still is gorgeous and girly!! Psst let me tell you a secret..wanna impress the guys try origamic architecture..they drool over it. Here are some links :Origamic Architecture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that was real quick comment from you! surely I will try it on him :) thanks for the secret !!! hehehe thats true !

      thanks for dropping in :)

      Delete
  2. It beautiful Sharada ! You know what...I have been meaning to do a masculine card but not matter how much I try the card turns out girly: D ! So addicted to use flowers ..that it becomes difficult not to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful explosion box sharada, certainly your husband must be thrilled to receive this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...