Monday, July 8, 2013

Accordion album "Its all about US"

Hi friends,
I have been crafting this week long & loads to share .......

Today I have come up with this Accordion Album I made for a lovely couple friends of mine :)

I am trying my hands on different types of albums I can make & keeping them off me by gifting them!


its all about us

I tried my very best to keep away from adding a flower to this layout but finally landed up doing a scallop flower with a black button on it:) I started this with a colour scheme from this photo in mind as well these colours depicted love :) perfect for the love book!!


A glimpse inside the book:) 

8X8 album with 12 photo space & inserts !!



Most of the places I have upcycled the tags :)

thanks for dropping in !!

12 comments:

  1. now thats so cute !
    Love the color inspiration that u took as well as the checks coming on the inside.
    Great project. I enjoyed it very much !
    Thanks for playing with us at Beyond grey challenges ¬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for ur comments they mean a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Loved it Sharada ! Wonderful mix n match of pps and fab upcycling of tags !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for ur comments :) keep dropping in !

      Delete
  3. You made an entire album? Wow!! Amazing.. and I loved the cover! Beautiful!! :)

    Thanks for playing along at Beyond Grey Challenges #34

    Love,
    Nikita...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments :) you made my day :)

      Delete
  4. Fabulous,great colour combo chosen and its perfect implementation :) loved it to bits!

    Thanks for joining us at Beyond grey challenges#34

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bipasha, enjoyed making every bit of it :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, I came from Artsy crafty mom. you have such a nice blog full of vibrant colours and happy images. am your newest
    follower. I invite you to join my blog

    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift! The cover is lovely! Love the colors you pulled from the picture. Thanks for playing along at BGC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen :) it was fun playing along :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...