Father's Day craft with my toddler :)

Hello friends,
Feels wonderful being back to crafting after a long vacation :) !!
With the Father's Day round the corner Dhruv & me are busy making stuffs for his Dad this time.
Dhruv made a lovely card for his dad at school with a personal message in it.


Last year we made Hand tree for grand dad's & Dhruv's dad wanted one for him too , dont know why we did not make one till now for him so today we sat down & made this one which turned out the best !!


Have used the glittered hearts & "FAMILY" tag from -itsy bity store.

Dhruv was fine with me adding a lawn & a fence along on this creation !!
Keeping DHRUV busy apart from playing with him, we are creating...
 so do share what you are doing or if u create inspired by us:)

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip
HAVE A NICE DAY

Comments

  1. Welcome back sharada. nice gift from Dhruv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot shylashree for an warm welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Aww..thats so cute and lovely implementation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts