Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SPRING SUMMER FLOWER



Hello friends ,
March is Crafts Month around the World! It feels great to be back & blogging :)
 I am all excited to share a project I made in november for my sister as a wedding gift but couldn't blog untill she received it , had posted glimpses on my facebook page & 
finally I am here with it !!


I am very excited about this project because This is the first time I worked on a Canvas tried Decoupaging .


Here I have made sure I used only those colours my sister loves & loads of flowers :)


My sister was inspired by some wedding commandments she found online & she wanted me to create something on those grounds.
I came up with this lovely wall art :)

I have used Itsy Bitsy stuffs here-
12x12 canvas & pattern paper
butterfly chipboard
flowers & embellishments
pearls
die cuts

linking this to
thanx for dropping in :)
good day!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...