Monday, March 18, 2013

RAINBOW Birthday


Hello friends,
I am going to share something really exciting today , loads of crafting & baking inspiration I must say :)

These days i get invited to loads of kiddo parties &
I know very few parents who take up all the pain on themselves & here is one such party..........


Jaya Christina , everyone knows her better as JC from http://www.craftyjc.com, She went all out and created rainbow pinwheels, rainbow Tissue Pom poms , rainbow butterfly mobile, cupcake & rainbow cake .





 The colors are bright and vibrant and I am completely obsessed with the butterflies :).

That cake alone makes my jaw drop.
Make sure to visit http://www.craftyjc.com/ to see more of her work!
Hope this inspires you as it did to me
good day :) 

1 comment:

  1. WOW I am a big fan of Jaya's persona and am so happy to see another blogger crafter featuring her in this awesome way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...