Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mothers day special card

Hello Friends,
I am here to share yet another old project ( covering up for last 3months of absence)
 I made on order for a customer for her mom


This card goes out with a recycled carton bag :)


 On this card I have used my die cuts, embossing folders bought from Itsy bitsy


A window card , Here I have tried three folds


Here's a last flap


some place to write :)
I had loads of fun making it & got great response from my customer

 hope you loved it too!!

wish me luck I am participating in
http://itsybitsyindia.blogspot.in/2013/03/the-first-annual-itsybitsy-craft-awards.html

Thanx for dropping in
good day :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Sharada! The roses are just exquisite, I always marvel at your roses! Great to have you back!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sunehra,
      My pleasure :) thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  2. WOW so much effort and such fabulous use of the dies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sonia, all my efforts pay off when i get lovely comments from a crafter like you!
      thanks for dropping in :)

      Delete
  3. wow ! I loved the beautiful card with amazing folds..and the roses are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot pooja for those lovely comments & dropping in :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for those lovely comments & dropping in :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...