Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back in SPRING:)

Hello Friends,
Seems like I have been in hybernation since winter & finally back for spring summer :)
Loads of stuffs happening in life & I have loads to share :) Thanks a lot for missing me n thanks everyone for dropping in messages & missing me on the bloggers land!

I shall start fresh this years blog by thanking a sweet blogger friend who dropped in an award for me & my first ever AWARD :) I received this blog award from Hima Bindhu. This is inspiring me to get back n blog more and more.



I am passing on this award to all my friends who drop in a comment on this blog :)

Good day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...