Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Unusual Wing-It Challenges

Hello friends ,
I am totally enjoying my crafting journey these days and making lovely stuffs for all my loved one :)

I have some great news,
Jaya is back with a BANG with a wonderful challenge,
Do drop in some love join her new challenges.......always love her ideas!
        
I made this for Jaya  for her comeback challenge

I made this Fridge magnet photo frame  from scratch using the same tutorial as earlier here .
I have a new addition in my Craft room Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine .
I have used die cuts from- Swirly Hydrangea Die  from Itsy Bitsy for the flower  here:)

The Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine lets you create perfect shapes and emboss beautiful textures, all with no wires or software. The Big Shot is an excellent die-cutting machine for beginners and more experienced crafters alike. Simply turn the handle to spin the smooth, heavy duty rollers on the machine, and let the machine work its magic on your paper, card or fabric as it passes through.

Design and create your own one-of- a- kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, home d├ęcor, fashion, altered art, quilting and more at the turn of a handle. You'll have professional quality creations at your fingertips.


My interpretation  when I started it was colours of the picture , later when I used the flower die cut I remembered sharpening my pencils & rolling the dust into lovely flowers and hence used the them in same colour !


 Have made 3 swirled  roses  & 3 bling on the butterfly

Supplies used
CHIPBOARD, flourishes & flower die cut -Itsybitsy
Pattern papers
handmade paper
butterfly punch
blings
Playing along
Thanx for dropping in!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. waoh deepti, that was soo quick!! thanx dear

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colors..so soothing on the eye. Which Itsy Bitsy die did you use for the flower?It looks beautiful. I am debating which one to buy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sonia,

      Thanks a lot :) I too cant take my eyes off it !! I used Swirly Hydrangea Die for the flower :) Thanx to itsy bitsy team they helped me select my dies & m just loving it!!

      Delete
  3. Love the pastel shades...roses and whole make is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sathya,
      thanx a lot for lovely comments :)
      happy crafting!!

      Delete
  4. Loved the frame ! Colors are wonderful and the flowers are awesome ! Glad to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey pooja,
      thanx a lot for lovely comments :) welcome to my crafting world....
      happy crafting!!

      Delete
  5. love love love love.... sooooo gorgeous.... Awesome interpretation Sharadha.. such pretty flowers.. yummmmmmmmm

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Unusual Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soo much v v v happy u liked them!!!!!!! glad you dropped in :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. hello ayesha,
      thanx a lot for the lovely comments!
      happy crafting :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! Sharada the flower is just fantastic! You've made magic with the die! Super stuff! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Kiss Challenge, all the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your blog and the photo frame. You are really very creative.

    My blog address is http://craftmelange.blogspot.in, please do visit and post your valuable comments and following as well..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...