Life is Beautiful......... Family Scrapbook, my fav 4- R4

Hello Friends,
I am back with an exciting creation of mine &  I am thrilled to show it off as its very close to me :)
As the name depicts its my Family scrapbook & I am sharing a page of it here!!

I started scrapbooking/ say recording details in my life after my son was born & since then like I have mentioned in my blogs I keep making books every year with each years best pics & records!

This year I have not just been recording, journalising with pictures as well trying my best to embellish them & follow some layouts !
Here's my creation....


I usually use 2 or more pictures in my book layouts so that it tell more about the event but today I felt the picture tell it all......
with dhruv on his dads back n we all singing :)


I loved this wordings & felt it was apt for this pic.
Here I have used STICKERS & alphabet punches along with glitter letters.
A closer look at the flowers from darjeeling collection - itsybitsy
I have used journalising tag   from istybitsy  here

This is a stamp from the magnetic baby stamp collection. (hobby ideas)
 I have stamped colored n peirced for the first time!
Colored here with camlin colour pencils.


I have used PP bought from keerti goel -giggles at an exhibition!
I have also used the last peice of my hearts washi tape here.......

When I was almost all done I saw this Favourite Four Challenge at Lulupu
Here are the Four Elements from R4...

  • Photo
  • Stamping & Colouring (Critters/Human Figures/Objects)
  • Pattern Paper
  • Flowers/Embellishments/Quilling/Felt/Foam

  • I felt i could also make it for R2
    • washi tapes
    • glitter
    • paper peircing
    • stickers
    Enjoyed playing along:)
    thanx for dropping in!!


    Comments

    1. Hi Sharada!

      Such a joy to see so many crafters enjoying scrapbooking! This is a very pretty page and some cute embellishments.

      Thanks for playing along Lulupu Challenge#5

      Wish you all the best!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks a lot karuna, ur comments mean a lot:)
        thsnx for dropping in!!

        Delete
    2. Wow!! Another Scrapbook page!!! Awesome... As Karuna said, it's great to see crafters making scrapbooks.. Lovely page!!

      Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #5! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanx a lot nikita, your creations inspire me a lot!!!
        thanx for dropping in!

        Delete
    3. Nice works Sharada :) You have a blog award. Please check my blog. Hope you will like it.

      Cheers,
      Hima Bindhu
      http://wondersofpaper.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

    Popular Posts