Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Frame your memories!!

Hello Friends,

I have been busy crafting these days & making all that I love for my loved ones!!


 Its my sisters wedding in Jan & I am already preparing handmade gifts to gift!!
 I am loving each thing I am making to make her special day very special with handmade gifts! I have planned a series of gifts for her to take & make new memories:)

Thanks a lot to Dr. Sonia , I learnt how to make handmade photo frames from the "QUEEN OF FRAMES" itself and fascinated by her work of reusing.... these days I am into making the most of waste & things around me:)!

how to make handmade photo frames

I have made a 4"x4" size table top frame using the tutorial 
This is a recycled frame made from toy box cardboard! 
White sola wood  flower handmade is a gift from a friend  and brown Flowers & swirls are from ItsyBitsy.

Playing along-

Thanks for dropping in...

16 comments:

  1. The flower is beautiful and especially loved the recycling bit you incorporated. Thank You for helping Sindhu celebrate her challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sonia for the wonderful comment, I learnt frame making from the "QUEEN OF FRAMES" you itself & facinated by ur work of reusing:) these days I am into making the most of waste & things around me:)!

      thanx for dropping in!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely frame..The flower looks beautiful.!

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 1 & Best of luck.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers look beautiful.Thanks for joining our first challenge at crafters corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANX FOR DROPPING IN!! It was fun playing along:)

      Delete
  4. lovely CAS card
    thankyou for playing along with us at crafters corner - celebrate with flowers
    Hugs
    Mallika
    Aola Handmade Cards
    http://aolahandmadecardsindia.blogspot.com/
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANX FOR DROPPING IN!! It was fun playing along:)

      Delete
  5. Lovely cute frame.
    Thanks for joining us at crafters corner challenge#1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx kavita,
      THANX FOR DROPPING IN!! It was fun playing along:)

      Delete
  6. Lovely frame. Love all the creations in ur blog especially ur colorful gift bags.

    hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thats flattering.....many more coming over
      THANX FOR DROPPING IN!!

      Delete
  7. Wow we love seeing our stuff mentioned by Master Crafters like yourself! Thanks so much for entering our Make It Dimensional Challenge. All the best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sunehra, You just brought a big smile on my face calling me a "Master Crafter"!! Thanx I am overwhelmed:)

      regarding craft stuffs i use,If Its not handmade then its definately from itsy bitsy:)I even tag each blog with it!

      thanx for dropping in :)

      Delete
  8. Photoframes are still my favorite things to craft as a gift option. Yours is so pretty Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...