Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CAS with Punches & Fabric Tapes

Hello friends ,
I have been busy creating & exhibiting these days after my vacations:)
 For my suprise my S-I-L came back from her vacation with something very interesting for me & since then I cant take my eyes off it as well I am busy making use of it!!
 
 
yes guys its tapes tapes & ribbons:)
 
 
Today wanted to try something nice with these tapes along with my punches!!
 For today used a single teddy bear punch to make 3 cards!
 
 
 Used the DCWV PP here for the back drop
 
 Here I have used corner heart punch along with teddy bear punch & fabric tapes!!
 
Here have displayed all my 3 creations!!
 
I am loving it:)
 
I am playing along with Let's Get Trendy Now -2 this is entered for the
Day One- washi tapes
 
thanx for dropping in :)
 

4 comments:

  1. WOW love it..:) beautiful tapes and ribbons.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great us of those tapes!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...