This box used to be.......

Hello friends,
As I mentioned in my previous blog I have been sorting toys for my son &
finding new storage solutions !!
 
 So I have put some more boxes to best use,
 
I have been collecting boxes for recycling & making gift bags so my sis saved 4 boxes of surf excel matic & I couldnt use them as gifting bags so made this out:)
 
I have stored the whole animal kingdom set in this box as all small peices fall in place:)
 
 I have used PP's & embellished the top.... kept it simple for use of my son!!

Thanks for dropping in :)
 do leave a comment if you also have found some interesting way to store ur kids stuffs would love to see!!
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Nice Work Sharada
    http://colourswrils.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a neat idea! We can never have enough of boxes ever, na?! :) I especially loved the pattern paper you've used on the box! Awesome!!

    - Shruti
    http://shruti.anup.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 reuse of surf excel box. Wen kids r playful u really need such stuffs handy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts