Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the wall!! Bows and BLING!

Hello Friends,
Its been a wonderful week with loads of creations & exploring my creative side.
As i was back from my vacation I came to know that I am the winner at
I won the "All Dressed up" DCWV mat stack........... my first ever:)
Thanx to Shalini Mittal crafters corner for sponsering this wonderful prize:)

Thanks to Deepthi (catchy crafts) & Hussena (quill & punch works) for going out of the way & dropping in messages on Fb page for me !! Thanx a lot girls:) I have always been a fan of both of you, I feel gr8 not only for winning but also making some gr8 friends in this blogger land........

 Today I made a card today after a long long time:)I am soo happy making it with Bows and BLING!


To all the ladies out there.................:)
  New friends & Old............
For all the Inspiration , Support & Love!!!

My favourite part of the card I just cant get my eyes off it:)
Here are the products I used for the card:
  1. Blue Card Stock -ITSY BITSY
  2. DCVW "All dressed up" mat stack
  3. Blue Ribbon from stack
  4.  Chipboard Shapes Ornate Oval  from Itsy bitsy
This goes to
The ItsyBitsy BIG 'B' Challenge

P.s This card got a special mention at The Itsy Bitsy blog 

Thanx for dropping in !

6 comments:

  1. WOW you have made the chipboard look fantastic and I agree with you ..I too am blessed to have some awesome friends in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doc feels great:-) compliments coming from u:-) thanx for dropping in:-)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Sharada - was wondering where you were - missing in action... The card is such a beauty! And you have really done wonders with the chipboard shapes. Do you mind if we showcase on our Facebook page?
    We're so kicked you decided to enter this into our Big B Challenge over at ItsyBitsy. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sunehra that's so sweet of u for missing me :-) sure would love to see my creation on ur FB page :-) thanx for dropping in!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanx a lot deepti, this post is dedicated to you guys:) & thanx for dropping in!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...