Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Home sweet Home- house warming gift

Hello Friends,
I have been gifting Handmade's this year & keeping up with the tradition I made this Name plaque.


My friend is moving into a new place, his own Home:)
Its been really difficult to figure out what to make for a House warming party


I decided to make a 8"x12" Name Plaque
I have  Hand drawn & hand cut bird house fence & clouds, felt bird, flower embellishments with quilled leaves.
 I just love the way it turned out!!

Close up of the bird house


I even made a lovely card along this gift


Seems like I am obssessd with the lil birdie & bird house

Its a digi stamp coloured with colour pencils & flowers

Thanks
Good Day:)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharada - sorry for not commenting sooner. It's really nice, the name plaque you've made. Think I'll do one for my home too, considering the family has grown. Thanks for entering our challenge too. This is a very innovative use of craft flowers.

    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...