Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RECYCLED GIFT BAGS

Hello friends,
I am back with 2 more cartons I am able to put them on best use:)


I have used brown scrapbooking sheet 12x12 for wrapping the corn flakes small carton ,used doileys & flowers from itsbitsy flower collection to decorate the favour bag!!


Have used Jute handles to go with the brown rustic look :)

Sending them to following challenges-
" For the love of crafting " -Anything Goes with a Twist "
Made one more simple flowery looking favour bag with scrapbook paper , doileys & cupcake covers:)

I enjoyed making it:)
Good Day

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharada, that's a clever idea. Real pretty too. Thanks for entering our challenge. Happy crafting!
    - ItsyBitsy Team
    http://itsybitsyindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...