Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friendship Day cards

Hello Friends,
I have been making cards these days all  inspired from Pintrest,

I have a collection of crafting items lying in my stash, bought at sales/ just like that , once used & forgotten or never used so I came out with this lovely collection.

I have used the Kaisercraft cardstock I bought at Itsy Bitsy from the Gift voucher won last month.


I Have this birthday stamp set from Hobby ideas I never used,
so tried stamping with colouring this time & love the out come !!
 I have once again used the lovely tapes on behind, I just love them......



Used buttons, quilt pattern paper, doileys & tags from my stash here!!


This ones a latest PP bought from ItsyBitsy


I have used PP,DOILEY,butterfly & tag from my stash here


Used my lil Butterfly punch bought a year back for the first time ever here!!
I loved making all this & more to come...........

Thanx for dropping in
Good day


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...