Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Fancy Fold Friendship day theme card

Hello friends,
Friendship day is on 5th August so I am busy preparing my collection!!
I love & admire lovely cards & boxes made by blogger friends but I am the lazy types so mostly I make easy cards & havent tried different folds.

 Today I made this Fancy fold card:)

I have used the same free Digi stamp I found on Google:)
 added bloomers & swirls,
a lovely lantern & blings  all from Itsy Bitsy.


I have used Pp from hobby ideas & local Card stock!!


I am sending this for

Thanx for dropping in,
Good day!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...