Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Hungry Catterpillar Quilled Photo Frame Card

Hello friends,


 I have made a Lovely photo frame card with quilled sun & caterpillar based on the story book
 "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"


The photo frame cards are lovely for Quilled presents for kids

Quilled sun

Any one as hungry as this Caterpillar???

quilled caterpillar



This frame is a Hungry caterpillar crafts idea and is very special to me as its based on one of my favourites story for my son!! I love to match stories and craft and here is one activity I have tried based on children's books.



The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a children's picture book designed, illustrated and written by Eric Carle . One Sunday morning, a caterpillar hatches from an egg, and begins to look for some food. He eats through increasing quantities of fruit on the following five days, one apple on Monday, two pears on Tuesday, three plums on Wednesday, four strawberries on Thursday, and five oranges on Friday, and then, on Saturday, he has an enormous feast. By the end of Saturday, the inevitable happens and he is ill. After recovering from a stomach-ache, he returns to a more sensible diet by eating through a large green leaf before spinning a cocoon in which he remains for the following 2 weeks. Later, the "big fat caterpillar" emerges as a beautiful butterfly with large, gorgeous, multi-coloured wings.



It feels awesome to create every day :) I wish I could have done more of quilling but a Mom of a 2.5 year old will know ; what starting a project and finishing it means .


I am making the best use of my sons 3 hrs of Montessori class  I feel or its just the energy level & satisfaction that my sons energy is being channelized so I am able to peacefully create :) I am making all those things I had added in my "To Do" creation lists , each day a new creation from that check list........feeling great checking them out!!

More quilled flowers on the Photo frame Card




I've been playing with the quilling comb  and been experimenting on new flower designs



This card can hold a 4x6 picture!!


The card is a local buy with handmade comb quilled flowers!!



thanx for dropping in

Good Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Loved ur fotoframecumcards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love all your creations really different
    I am new to crafting will definitely try all creations one by one
    http://anuspapercraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...