Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Girly Joy Fold Card with Quilled flowers

Hello Friends,
Its been a productive week though I didnt make anything on orders I did make something I loved to create /explored new dimensions (the main reason I started creating) and I had an awesome time creating all this:)

I have bookmarking some creations i wanted to recreate & had googled for free digi stamps now i have finally created a few cards using all those!!

Joy fold card- Its all cute & girly with loads of pink, purple & pearls
Joy Fold Card with quilled flowers


coloured the digi stamp with camlin pencils


I have used shiny strips & punched butterfly sent by kushboo ,
 pearls from Itsy bitsy,
 cardstocks local buy
PP from Hobby ideas
Thanx everyone for dropping in
Good day!!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...