For our Favourite Super Hero!!!

Hello Friends..............
Lots of stuffs happening in my life & since I blogged last:)

 D my son 2.5 started with his school- toddlers:)- routines & adjustments keeping me busy:)

2.Crafting with Dhruv- finally Dhruv is sitting down with me & crafting!!
He got his first coulour pencils from his paternal grandmom as a 2nd yr birthday gift since then he is scriblling & I have found a new way to use all those scribllings now will soon have a blog on it!!!

Since Dhruv loves tracing his hands & legs we only did that till few days back when I happend to find Roopa from Putti Prapancha & she has lovely creations with her daughter here in her blogs......inspired by it we planned or fathers day gift...........


The gift made is for Dhruv's  DAD - our Fav Super Hero
I love the captions "I FEEL SAFE IN UR HANDS"!!

I had a trace of dhruv's dad's hand & coloured it red as its his fav colour:) somehow didnt feel like letting dhruv paint.......maybe messy was in my mind will try next time!!   
Dhruv helped me colour his hand trace with pencil & stamp pad technique. I did the writing for him but dhruv left a tumb print as his signature with the "love dhruv" caption

Dhruv's dad is out of station & he will be back on saturday Now the only challenge is to get him to wait till sunday before showing it to Papa!!! Arghhh!

what are u making this weekend for "Fathers Day"????

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip

HAVE A NICE DAY



Comments

  1. Nice card really liked the idea:)
    Thanks For Playing Along "For The Love Of Crafting Challenge #7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts