Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Finally Stamping.......!!!

Hello Friends,
Today I am feeling on the top of the world as I tried out a new technique in card making - STAMPING:)

I had bought some stamps 6months back just wanting to try stamping as i started card making but something kept me off -feeling its not that easy or i need to wait some more to create it right !!

Finally gave a try..........!!!
My first attempt on stamping
Baby Set

Indian block print
Bought this block at sounday soul sante a year back just coz i liked it
 I had no idea where & when i would use it finally it came out today:)
I had a great time learning & making it!!

Playing along-




9 comments:

  1. Hi Sharada!

    Thanks for playing along Stamping Challenge with Lulupu.com :) For a first attempt and its really nice!

    Cheers
    Karuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Indian block print is superb---such a wonderful ethnic feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very neat first try!! Thanks for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baby stamps are really cute!! Loved the way uv used them!! :) You should try coloring next time..
    Thanks for playing along Stamping Challenge with Lulupu.

    XOXO
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the projects.so different and so cute.I oved the baby stamps and you gave a fine twist to block printing.well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good stamping. U can take any challenge Sharada .U r very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your stamping on both these projects... :D

    Ash.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...