Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INSPIRE- quilled frame

Hello friends ,
I am very happy today:) I  had a gr8 show @ sunday soul sante !!
Today I want to share this to all who inpire me


 Quilled fringed flowers

A big THANK YOU to each one, who has stood by my side, trusted my talents and appreciated my hard work! Thank you for those beautiful feedback and compliments I've received .
This is just the start! There's much more to come.............


For all the pictures of the show you can drop in here - 


thanks a lot
good day

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear I paid a quick visit to the Sunday soul sante to drop in on Asha at ICR-- didnt know you were there though I did see a shop with some beautiful quilling--guess it was yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats real bad missed meeting you ! Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...