Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Bye & All The Best

Hello Friends,


Here's a card I made on my Hubby's request for one of his collegue's farewell who is leaving for her higher education:)





Butterfly wishes good bye & good luck 





Hand written sentiments & punched heart flowers





Just punched a hole in the card for the flower inside to be visible








Punched butterfly colored with pink highlighter & black marker pen, sprinkled pink dust but something was missing 





so added the Bling!! now love the look Clean And Simple projects using punches,




Its it an awesome Farewell card to wish them Good bye and good luck !

I enjoyed making this card everything handmade:)




Playing along with-



Have a good day

8 comments:

  1. thats such an adorable card!! love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment used as the butterfly trail, and what a great idea to punch a window for a peek at the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card, and a nice keepsake for your hubby's colleague! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...