Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Flower pot card

Hello Friends,
Today I have a Flower pot card to show,
This is my second card in this shape earlier made Here

Tutorials from Cards ,Crafts ,Kids Projects

This was for a lady celebrating 60th birthday


Enjoyed making this card ,
For the first time I have used ribbons, laces & pearls along with Digi sentiment....
Been waiting to use them all


Card base to flowers & butterfly I have used a Purple as much as possible


Pictures were taken on mobile as I had to post the card at the earliest!!
Wishing her a wonderful 60th birthday!!


sending this to
Shaped Birthday - Beyond Grey bgc9
Shaped cards ICRC17

THANKS for dropping in!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure she will love this card. Did you use a die cutter for this shape? Love the double shape of flowers and a pot. Thanks for playing along at Beyond Grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for the wonderful comments Nirupama the card is purely Hand cut:)

      Delete
  2. what an inspiring idea :D
    thanks for joining us at BGC..
    hugs,
    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a superb card for a handcut design ! I have been wanting to do this one for a long time .... was it too hard ?
    none the less its amazing !
    Thanks for playing @ BGC
    love
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Pj ,Surely enjoyed making it:)

      Delete
  4. The flower pot card is one of my favorite card shapes...been so long since I saw one or made one. Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...